Women Belong Membership Agreement
Last Updated: April 3, 2017
By completing and submitting this form, you understand, agree, and attest to the following:
- I support the mission of Women Belong to build an inclusive, diverse, and open community of women and those identifying as women and to support the members of this community.
- The information on this application is accurate and will be used to determine my eligibility for membership in Women Belong.
- I am encouraged to join and participate in other networking groups and am not required to be a member exclusively of Women Belong.
- If I resign from Women Belong, or my membership is terminated, my membership and any renewal dues paid are non-refundable.
- Women Belong reserves the right to change its membership program at any time effective immediately. Women Belong will notify members of substantive changes via the contact information provided by each member.
- I assume full responsibility for any information that I post on the Women Belong Site and any of its social media pages (including, but not limited to, its Facebook® & LinkedIn® pages) and warrant that any material posted will not infringe on the privacy, intellectual property, or publicity rights of any third party.
- Women Belong is not responsible for reviewing and monitoring any information published or distributed by its members through its Site or social media.
- Women Belong may at any time remove any Member material that it deems in its sole discretion to be offensive or inappropriate.
- My membership may be terminated if I breach this Membership Agreement or my conduct is deemed detrimental to the Women Belong mission or, if I join a Circle, adversely affects the dynamics of the Circle.
If you are applying to be a Circle or Core Member (or if as a Compass member you later upgrade your membership to Circle or Core status), you understand, agree, and attest to the following:
- My membership application into a Circle will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and, upon completion of the screening process, I will be notified of my acceptance or non-acceptance.
- If I miss two (2) consecutive meetings, or three (3) meetings during a calendar six-month period (January – June or July – December) without having an appropriate substitute attend in my place, my membership will be reviewed and may be terminated.
- I plan on being on time for all meetings. If I arrive more than 10 minutes late or leave more than 10 minutes early more than two times in a six-month calendar period, it will count as an absence
- I will notify the Circle’s Leader in advance if I am unable to attend a meeting.
- I will support each member in my Women Belong Circle.
- I will assume a leadership position and take responsibility for the success of my Circle.
- I am responsible for the growth and health of my Circle and I will invite guests to meetings.
- I will encourage my guests to join Women Belong.
- I will share leads, referrals, resources, testimonials, and support with my Circle members and understand that my “shares” will be reviewed on a periodic basis to help me evaluate my level of participation within the Circle.
- I will represent only my official category that I have indicated in this application.
- Women Belong reserves the right to add, merge, restructure, or discontinue Circles and to change membership benefits.
- If I decide to terminate my membership, I will communicate it to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing and understand that all my information may be removed from Women Belong’s website and social media within 10 business days of notification.