Ellen Baren is a full time licensed REALTOR, with 10+ years of experience, has closed over 125 transactions, has a list to sale ratio of 96% & an average of 34 days on market. Thinking about selling? contact Ellen at email@example.com or call/text her at 312-804-1049. You’ll be glad you did!
Click here to search for properties.
From 1984-2007 Ellen worked in marketing and sales at The Second City Theater, Chicago. She is a graduate of The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and the Partners in Policy Making Leadership Training Program sponsored by the Illinois Planning Council for Developmental Disabilities. Ellen has two children, is recently married, & lives in the Rogers Park/East Ridge neighborhood of Chicago in a home built in 1883. She is an avid gardener & a volunteer with the Rogers Park West Ridge Historical Society & several other area organizations.
WHAT TO KNOW BASICS~7 Reasons to Work with Ellen Baren Real Estate Group
REALTORS® aren’t just agents. They’re professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. This is the REALTOR® difference for home buyers:
1. An expert guide: Selling or buying a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
2. Objective information and opinions: REALTORS® can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They also have objective information about each property. Ellen knows how to use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need.
3. Property marketing power: Property doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. A large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner’s contacts with previous clients, friends, and family. When a property is marketed by a REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Ellen will pre-screen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
4. Negotiation knowledge: There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. Ellen is a Certified Negotiation Expert in Real Estate transactions & will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase contract that allows you the flexibility you need to take that next step.
5. Up-to-date experience: Most people sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Ellen has managed 100+ transactions over the course of her career. She’s also an expert in staging home to sell.
6. Your rock during emotional moments: A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
7. Ethical treatment: Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.
Click here to search for properties.
What does REALTOR mean?
National Association of RELATORs member, held to a high level of standards
Honesty- straightforward with clients
Reliable- researched follow through-timely responses
Loyalty- Privacy & Code of Ethics
Investment property analysis
Single family homes
Condominium & townhome associations
Staging your home
Designations awarded by the National Association of REALTORS:
GREEN Designation: issues of energy efficiency and sustainability in the various facets of real estate.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist: advance level of knowledge to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+ and their families.
For more information about how Ellen Can help you, go to www.EllenBaren.com
Content provided by Women Belong member Ellen Baren